AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Master Spock....don't believe what you read here about my...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Master Spock....don't believe what you read here about my holdings. I have repeatedly said that I hold a large chunk of this company...as do family members and friends of mine who comprise an investment group of probably close to 100 people in all. So when I vent about the shortcomings or missteps it isn't to bash the company...it is hopefully to make the company aware that some shareholders are not happy about all of the financing and management decisions made over the past few years. It would be much easier for me to be a 'blind cheerleader' and not rock the boat....but it appears that most of people on this board either are company schils, or investors so blinded by their optimism that they cannot take an objective view. I have owned the company since 2013 and have helped put other investors in it over the past few years. So, yes I have a vested interest in what happens with the company....and this forum gives me the latitude to say things I could not say in corporate meetings or shareholder functions with Orocobre. I feel I was bushwhacked by misinformation a while back when I was told one thing by the company...and then they did something quite different. You see ....I am a firm believer in being honest with your shareholders. Until I feel that Orocobre is playing straight up.....I will continue to illuminate inconsistencies and lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.