AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: Olaroz expansion study results, page-59

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    with all due respect 'Triage'....when I started buying shares in Orocobre the share count was a little over 100 million.....I believed like you that as long as I wasn't diluted I could live with capital raising and financial arrangements....but unfortunately Orocobre management did what most OTC companies tend to do 'dilute shares to raise capital'. I think the outstanding shares are something like 210 million now?
    Well...that's a far cry from the 100 million or so issued when I invested in 2013. So your point is well taken...hopefully you can see mine as well. The company has been diluted by 100% in outstanding shares over the past 3 years. Do you call that 'good business practices?'

If they had reached nameplate production and were making shareholders a profit from all that dilution I could applaud it....but the fact is...no one has made any money except Orocobre management, their Japanese partners, and the partnership in Singapore. You might want to spend a little more time reading 'everything'.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 16/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.