CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Not at all. Disagree. Rubbish.

Assumptions, suspect, suspicion.. dont waste time on rumours. The reports have said as much, its a cash cow run into commissioning hiccups- thats all it is. "not a word from company" - misleading and incorrect comment again- suggest u read the announcements, read about chemical leaching, Solars, brines, evaporations and all the rest to try to gain some appreciation of the scale of operations and the technology involved. They are here to run a business, backed by Toyota, one of the most respected Cos and also a successful prudent co. IMO. This company will supply over 20% of the world's Lithium when its at full name plate capacity. There are risks involved with any commissioning. I can see that you have a Held status. If the integrity of the co. is problem, then one should not be a holder. Sell. Its tax loss time. I am in a position to take up more shares, not quite yet, but soon... Have a look around the ASX and past failed companies, you will see risk, suspicious board members abound, but comparatively, you won't find it in a company that is about to produce $80Mill + P.A. of Lithium Carbonate.

Manipulation with the SP is just part of the game. Movements is apart of the game- enjoyed in fact, how am I going to make $$ off you if you don't sell to me when I shake the tree and " wash and rinse " again... ie. buy in at $2-$2.10 and make it all the way to $2.80 again? How do you think Brokers and traders make $$. Look, thats not what I am about, but hope u learn somethings about " the game"

I agree with Hotfire that time to accumulate more is near. Go with the flow, or else, sell and put it in the bank term deposit and earn $2% p.a. Sell it now, so we can buy it off you. but just dont moan about false rumours, conspiricies, suspicious directors etc. ORE management deserves respect IMO to have gotten this far, to survive GFC, where others have failed and gone into admin and into the largest Li producer in Oz.
    Respect for the cos achivement- Yes.
    Company deceived u instead of your own impatience and misunderstanding of what a investment and fluctuations are- No..

Don't confuse a companys acheivements and management for the ST sour knot in your stomach u r getting just because your small personal holding is reduced in value due to ASX market and pro traders forces feeding off ppl just like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.