AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I would not call it suspect. Considering the cash on hand from...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I would not call it suspect. Considering the cash on hand from the last CR, burn rate and the 7 million extra expenditure from the operations announcement, it was obvious to anyone informed.

Even my nabtrade has a news article on ore released the 23rd saying 'Slower production ramp-up likely to put significant pressure on company's working capital position.' Nothing suspect about it, people read between the lines and it pushed it lower. That probably then forced the companies hand to cap raise before it dropped lower in an effort to minimize extra dilution. They also could not do a cap raise before announcing the teething issues as that would be in violation of the continuous disclosure rules. IMO, unlucky timing, management had no choice and were of the mindset of getting it done so they can get into stable production.

Management did their jobs, you may not like it but that is business. Also don't forget that the chairman put in $682 285 and the MD put in $255 000 back in the $50 mil cap raise. They are shareholders too who are sitting on a loss, like you.
    Last edited by wg159: 26/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.