AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: Olaroz Lithium Facility Operations Update, page-59

1. niu
    1,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Gerry Clarke's article is very interesting. Also of interest - right at the end he references an estimate from Keith Evans for the global lithium resource at 38.89m tons. I have not seen this particular estimate from 2012 but I had seen an earlier Evans report noting 28.4m tons. It is a good read, if only for reminding us that there is no shortage of lithium in the ground - the trick is to get it out without losing your shirt in the process. I'm still keeping the faith with brine...

I must dig further on the ANSTO work. I enjoy processes for their own sake, as much as for keeping an eye on potential game changers that can arrive from left field. I hadn't realised that Rincon was that far along the track.

I had a wry smile when I saw the September name plate forecast. I am still hoping for more of an S-curve in the intervening period, but so long as it continues onward and upward, I think we have survived the worst.

Do keep posting - fun and fortune don't always go together but hopefully Lithium will bring on the happy face...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.