PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Old Pirate Gold Mine December Production Update, page-37

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I fully support you HoM and though have no idea what needs to be done, congratulate your initiative. I am sure many other holders are of the same opinion. I believe we have been set up for this outcome by the Directors and certain party/s that came on board as shareholders and Directors, which in turn changed this company from being a self funded producer, at lower output certainly, but would have been profitable never the less. I have lost a significant amount, many, many tens of thousands of dollars, and our directors simply go on as if nothing has happened. No accountability! Lies, fraud, false pretences, self interest and insider trading come to mind. The hype before the last capital raising alone needs to be looked at seriously. Caught so many and you cannot believe that the directors didn't know what the likely outcomes were going to be at the time of the CR.
    If a class action can be mounted, if only in a complaint format to the ASIC, then you can count me in. Again, I am sure there will me many that will come on board that action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10646362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21374699 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.