APO 0.00% $6.69 apn outdoor group limited

While we are on this topic I note that from previous annual...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    While we are on this topic I note that from previous annual financial reports for APO that they play in the outdoor advertising spaces of Roadside as well as Transport (being transit, airport and rail).

The reporting error released by the OMA yesterday related to "Retail, Lifestyle, and Other" which encompasses shopping centre panels, as well as all place-based digital signs including office media – covering signs in lifts and office buildings, cafe panels, and digital screens in doctors’ surgeries and
    medical centres.

This being the case I dont see how this error and downward revision would have impacted upon APO. Simply put, to my knowledge they do not compete in this subsection of the outdoor media market.

I believe that the error in reporting and the revised lower growth in revenue for the month of April relates rather to other outdoor media companies focused more so on the "Retail, Lifestyle, and other" category. Be it QMS, OML, others im not sure.

Therefore, APO including the OMA revision as a market sensitive annoucement, for me, simply doesn't add up even more so now.

Anyone else have further comment on this topic? I might possibly be overlooking something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.