DYL 4.03% $1.01 deep yellow limited

Ann: Omahola Drilling Delivering Positive Results, page-11

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    agree, also JB with all his experience signed off on the following: -

”Omahola provides Deep Yellow with a compelling exploration opportunity, with potential to develop a Rössing/Husab basement-related operation should sufficient resources be discovered and delineated.

Omahola is located in the highly prospective “Alaskite Alley” corridor, which includes major uranium deposits Rössing, Husab, Etango and Valencia (see Figure 1). These deposits contain more than 800Mlb U3O8, with the Rössing mine alone having produced in excess of 200Mlb U3O8.”

—————

Fact is in the early days most believed the Paladin grades were low yet JB and his team turned that into a Tier 1 uranium mine

what the uninformed “knee jerk” arm chair critics fail to do is to recognise the fact that it’s a combination of grade and AISC that determines viability of a deposit

most super high grade deposits like Cigar Lake also have extreamly high AISC - so the net dollar return per pound is not simply a factor of the grade (around 7.55%) but a factor of both the grade less the costs to produce a lb of uranium

no one thought that JB could turn Paladin into a Tier 1 uranium mine given the apparent low grade of the Langer Heinrich deposit but he did because the AISC to produce a lb of uranium is very low

Newcrest Mining Cadia Gold mine in the Central West of NSW is the perfect example, it’s a very low grade gold deposit, but there is a sheet load of gold there (60 year mine life on proven reserves) and they are able to mine it economically

so I couldn’t agree with you more ! …. and JB wouldn’t be continuing with the drilling if he didn’t see the potential

Last edited by 92electrons: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
-0.043(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $988.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.05 $1.01 $1.964M 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 63598 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 87063 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.