AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

resolved or clarified sufficiently is guidance note 16 4.6...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    resolved or clarified sufficiently is guidance note 16 4.6 @h00ts ; they can come out of suspension and wait out the award of licence for entire area (north / south ). considering it's 30 days for issue of ML once decree has been given, (which hasn't happened), whilst apparently trying to resolve exclusion of the northern part of tenement and receive invoice for mining rights covering the entire area ( North as well as Roche Dure (South) )

They received decree for Southern section with Northern area left as new application for exploration which is how we’ve seen the AJN moggot family slid in with their application as we are led to believe ; this is not how the mining code operates in any case and decree / ML should be for the entire tenement.

AVZ could IMO clarify that they are coming out of suspension, agreeing to accept the ML which only takes in South, whilst informing the market that they are challanging CAMI on Northern exclusion decision ; but really who knows what acceptance of the current offering means .I.e. Roche Dure ML gets awarded under 13559 ; Carrier (North) gets renumbered ( which it would have to as it's a new exploration application) and AVZ try their hand at reapplying.....AJN have already submitted an application...under CAMI I reckon AVZ wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting north back .

IMO they can come out and trade again and leave North ( probably a billion tonne resource ) to FrIends of CAMI or challenge for the entire tenement which is legally theirs.

IMO CAMI would issue pretty quickly if AVZ agreed and just jogged on. I don't think there's much chance of AVZ not trading again...just depends in how long it drags and probably forcing AVZ to just accept what's been offered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.