AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The issue is that the current CEO and exec team are the ones...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The issue is that the current CEO and exec team are the ones with the knowledge and relationships on the ground to push for a resolution via Government Relations or legal means. If we bring in a new BoD or CEO we will likely not achieve anything positive on that front. If AVZ has a mining licence then replacing personnel becomes easier.

Given, the documents AVZ shared in their announcements were floating around the internet six months or more months before AVZ's announcements it's fairly clear they were in the wrong and whether they consider the matters spurious or not they had a obligation to disclose. The she'll be right mate lets keep ploughing forward ignoring these matters approach clearly did not work. The class action should apply to all shareholders no matter when they invested as it impacted whether they decided to hold or not. As far as I am concerned the class action is a hedge in the event of a negative outcome with AVZ's court cases and lack of receipt of a mining licence. Albeit at this stage it seemingly would not apply to long term holders such as myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.