AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Omni Bridgeway announcement, page-111

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3392
    Well said, perhaps @hoots is on the short side this time, I know as someone who generally appreciates his/her technical analysis , there would have been a strong technical analysis rationale to short avz, after all shorting volume was increasing and chart failed alot of psychological and technical support levels.
    However in this instance @hoots your way off on the fundamental picture.

This is not a cult stock, there are simply alot of big investors here as the reward is 20 percent market share of the upcoming EV revolution.

The risk is there and further stated being in Africa, but equally there is ALOT of positive news flow that virtually guarantees our 60 percent ownership, confidently gives us another 15 percent and most likely gives us first dibs into the remaining 15 percent

, that's 90 percent potential ownership of a globally 20 percent market share producing at the lowest cost - sounds a bit like Saudi armaco of lithium? Does to me and this large sum of investment will be worth far more to me with that outcome than even a zero outcome, Afterall that would be a welcomed tax offset

Either way it's a wait and see but @hoots posts are far from accurate..
    Beware folks, alot of shorters jumped on this at asx 200 inclusion, it was a simply follow the heard strategy and it had truly burnt them a new one... Whilst they wait, they burn further and now with a deeland offer of 1.50, it's really waiting for the burner... Ofcourse this deeland offer is questionble but fake or not, why fake it at 1.50? Doesn't add to a manipulators agenda...
    Last edited by sf120: 27/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.