OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

Ann: Omnia to Acquire Dixie and Transformational Assets, page-20

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    One thing is for Certainty with this acquisition, James is not going to die wondering. This merger (reverse takeover) is highly dilutive for existing holders of OM1 given the premium paid to acquire Dixie Gold but we had two strings of stuff all before so may as well swing for the fences and hope we hit a home run.

Do I think we paid too much present value (in the form of share issuance) for future value that may or may not be realised - yes but it is what it is. The only thing that would change my mind is a serious economic discovery and only time will tell. The ASX is a lot better at valuing mining companies and easier to raise capital for exploration than the Canadian stock exchange so it makes sense to shift the assets on to our exchange, whichever way you want to look at it.

Coming from a lithium bull at heart, I actually rate the gold project the best (only just) given that Barrick Gold one of the largest gold companies in the world was previously sniffing around. They tried to hoodwink the tenements by litigation, too bad the CEO is a lawyer by trade and that didn’t work out too well for them but it shows you the quality of the land held. Torp lake is my next favourite project if you were wondering.

James is a dreamer and sometimes in the exploration game you need to be, he is good at selling the story which is half the battle so I expect us to raise the required capital in due course. What am I doing with my shares, bottom draw, no point selling out now as I am already being reamed with dilution which can happen down here at the spec end of the market. The positive of having a geo at the helm is you don’t need to pay consultants to do the exploration work for you and thereby saving costs in the process.

Ryan Kalt the CEO of Dixie gold’s ultimate playbook is to secure quality projects, do bare minimum exploration and then flip them for a premium, it isn’t his first rodeo (he previously sold gold royalties corp for a premium as well. All the best to existing holders and any new comers. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.