OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

Ann: Omnia to Acquire Dixie and Transformational Assets, page-21

1. 4,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2623
    To me, the most important information in the announcement is the table in Annexure 1 (see below). Just going on the shares and ignoring the oppies and performance rights, then Dixie Gold stockholders will get to hold about 57% of the post-deal Omnia share register and those buying into the cap raise will hold about 23% of the post-deal Omnia share register. That of course means that current OM1 holders will only 20% of the post-deal Omnia share register. By my understanding that means the deal is a change of control event and de facto is a reverse takeover by Dixie of Omnia. (From a quick look it seems to me that most of the oppies are out of the money so will not be exercised.)

I cannot see where they say how many of the Dixie Gold board and executive will be moving across into the post-deal Omnia. If they did not spell that out in the announcement then they surely should leading up to any vote by shareholders. I would expect Dixie to take up the majority of the board positions and it would make sense for the post-deal Omnia to take on most of the Canadian based Dixie Gold employees.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5865/5865179-db373c75217246ccfc2aba86aa1871ad.jpg

PS Just noticed that T4P already highlighted the table so hat-tip to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.