OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

To me, the most important information in the announcement is the...

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    To me, the most important information in the announcement is the table in Annexure 1 (see below). Just going on the shares and ignoring the oppies and performance rights, then Dixie Gold stockholders will get to hold about 57% of the post-deal Omnia share register and those buying into the cap raise will hold about 23% of the post-deal Omnia share register. That of course means that current OM1 holders will only 20% of the post-deal Omnia share register. By my understanding that means the deal is a change of control event and de facto is a reverse takeover by Dixie of Omnia. (From a quick look it seems to me that most of the oppies are out of the money so will not be exercised.)

I cannot see where they say how many of the Dixie Gold board and executive will be moving across into the post-deal Omnia. If they did not spell that out in the announcement then they surely should leading up to any vote by shareholders. I would expect Dixie to take up the majority of the board positions and it would make sense for the post-deal Omnia to take on most of the Canadian based Dixie Gold employees.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5865/5865179-db373c75217246ccfc2aba86aa1871ad.jpg

PS Just noticed that T4P already highlighted the table so hat-tip to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.