GRL 0.00% 1.4¢ godolphin resources limited

RED Cheers for the above info. Whilst I don't have a major...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    RED

Cheers for the above info.

Whilst I don't have a major holding in GRL it is nice to know that shareholders can communicate with the CEO (Janeta) should they see a need to. (I do know that the same situation exists with ARL's other offspin, Kalgoorlie Gold's CEO (Matt Painter).

With regard to ARL, I have known/communicated with Ian B. since Heron days. I communicate with the CEO (Andrew Penkethman) as required. I agree that communication can be the key to further knowledge/satisfaction, especially when you have a major holding.

What I do like to see from any company CEO is that shareholders are kept up to date with events, news, forecasts of upcoming works etc & not needing to make contact with (busy) CEO's to allay concerns, unnecessarily.

Thorough communication & in-house investment by key personnel is a key condition (for me) & I believe any company should communicate & invest along with its shareholders.

All in my opinion .....

Again, thanks for your thoughts/input, I shall make contact if I see a real need, for sure!

GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.739M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $26.04K 1.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115619 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 784403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.