CVN 3.33% 14.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

In my opinion the announcement when it comes will be good. The...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    In my opinion the announcement when it comes will be good.
    The next news of getting to TD and mud losses and oil shows should tickle the market and the sp will rise.
    But we have so much more to look forward to ,than this one drill hole.
    I still think that the news of full production capacity will be the real shaker and mover. You cant tell me that with oil production far exceeding anyones hopes and revised production over the next year that there hasnt been a great deal of discussion regarding how to fully make the most of this great windfall. pipelines or any talk of a more long term solution to the oil bottleneck should lead to a lot of long term money flowing into the company shareholding. As the sp rises, there is also less likely influence i think from traders. Give it another year and the bi-monthly drilling news may be of limited value regarding sp movement and more infuenced by the corporate moves into widening there influence into different oil blocks and countries.
    Anyway, with a great 2007 behind them, and so much drilling ahead, there is great reason to be very confident about the coming year.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $259.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $260.6K 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1647050 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 408931 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.