SLB 0.00% 6.7¢ stelar metals limited

Colin and Stephen have a pretty good idea where every mineral is...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Colin and Stephen have a pretty good idea where every mineral is in Australia and who has the leases.
    There is a lot of Lithium in Australia and a lot of savvy people acquired the leases many many years ago.
    But to retain the leases you can only get away with minimal expenditure for a while, eg a cheap plant or soil survey. Then you need to start spending more serious money.. Then you need to pair with someone like SLB to take your leases to the next level. SB would have eyed off these leases years ago, and the deals would have started before SLB even floated.
    I have no doubt, through old mines, the use of handheld XRF, going for a visit to the core libraries with their XRF in hand, that they have a very good idea as to how fertile the ground is. When they finally drill I doubt the assay results will be a surprise to the directors.
    I got in at 19-20c and looking forward to a pleasant ride over the next few years.
    If someone asked me, "Which share do I own that I think has minimal risk at the current price and is likely to give me the most gain?"
    The answer is SLB
    Some decent rock chip results, drilling commencement, and we could be looking at 40-50c by christmas
    One thing about SB, he knows how to get the message to the market, and knows how to play the game.
    I look forward to a fruitful couple of years with SLB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $8.004K 119.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67671 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 76339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.