AMS 10.3% 4.3¢ atomos limited

Ann: On-market Board and Management Share Purchases, page-7

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It would be incredibly short sighted and ill-considered of these holders to buy and sell looking for a quick profit.. The damage to the value of the company and their integrity would be irreparable. In regards to management buying on the way down instead of now; well the price fell off a cliff with the exit of CEO and the uncertainty change of direction on marketing. In any case perhaps they are buying on the way down, there is nothing to say we are at the bottom now we could easily settle into a price at $0.20 if inflation, interest and economic hard times continue domestically and abroad, if supply chains continue to feel disruption, or if war / geopolitical instability were to expand.

Regardless of price I think its good news that the team are comfortable to put their skin in the game to invest in a growth tech stock at a time when confidence is low and the bear market conditions are in ascendance. In the medium term i would like to see them all do well from this decision because that means we will all have done well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.004(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $52.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.3¢ 3.8¢ $53.17K 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 47589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.