ELD 2.35% $9.13 elders limited

Ann: On Market Offer to Buy Elders Hybrids, page-46

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I've been around many years and have seen a few crashes, but the current China thing is way overblown. I think Chinese slowdown is firstly a healthy thing and secondly even if China slows down significantly it won't be the end of the world. The great thing about a global economy and I've seen a few examples of it recently with Russia is if shit hits the fan, trading partners of countries affected always find other avenues and new trading partners or innovate to offset losses. Yes there will be an impact but if u look at the developed nations, they are more driven by internal consumption then exports especially the US and Europe. So I can't see ASX at 4000 ever again unless a meteor hits Earth. Australia is very innovative and have lots of ways to grow so if its not commodities, its energy, if its not energy, its agriculture, if its not agriculture its tourism, or manufacturing etc etc. We are a lucky country and its been proven over the years and those who keep predicting doom and gloom just need to look at our growth over the many years and the study population growth in Australia. ELD is well positioned to benefit in the new boom, agriculture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.