BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

I say let the 1.4c gap be filled then the chartists wont have...

1. 6,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    I say let the 1.4c gap be filled then the chartists wont have anything to worry about. (Does 1.45c count?)

It is unlikely to sit around that level and an additional buying opportunity if it goes lower IMO. Do not take this as advice to buy. Make up your own mind based upon the information you have.

Too many people thinking like traders instead of business owners. Management has been frustrated with the share price for a long time. That isn't management's fault - business and share market are two separate things but sometimes people forget.

They haven't said they will push this up. It is up to the market to place the fair value on it but management will help it along where they see value in supporting the price. But not until a couple of weeks time (when their friends add to their positions on this 'really bad' quarterly lol) and possibly release of the Juanita results.

As I pointed out previously, there was a lot of buying around 1.3c. I wonder why those people had such conviction without additional information being released to the markets. I am sure that some of that buying has been pushed into the market today, ready for the messages of panic to let the price fall further. If they are expecting this, I don't think that they are going to achieve their end goal and will need to scramble over the next few days.

Don't be fooled by those that will try and down ramp this. We know the value is already well over 3c. If you do sell then don't complain that you got out too cheap. You were happy with the price at the time even knowing that the value was much higher. This is now a lot of a longer term play (if it hasn't been already). It might get to the 3c sooner than people think especially when new news comes out.

If someone wanted to see the FOMO kick in, today is a classic example of this. Lots of people have been saying this is a rocket ship waiting for the right spark. The fuel was there over the last few quarterly reports. Today's information just tops it off.

Ignition now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $51.87K 4.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 13259338 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 36316610 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.