BRL 1.51% 84.3¢ bathurst resources limited.

I'll believe that when I see it happen. Have you any...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I'll believe that when I see it happen. Have you any evidence whatsoever to support that proposition? I'm wary. Labour has a focus on wellbeing and the future of the planet. A mine on govt land doesn't compute whether Winston is a strong advocate or not. He's the ultimate politician and he won't waste his energy. if he's not inspired by votes what the hell is he inspired by? if he's not in govt he can't achieve anything!
    the issues that voters care about are health, education, the economy. Insomuch as they care about the economy they don't give a toss about an offshore company recreating 100 high paying jobs to reap massive profits by mining the west coast environment. Winston also needs portfolio responsibility if he's going to have influence - and that's something the greens will never allow. Game over. National are
    perhaps the best hope and they're not getting back into power at the next election so you'll be waiting until 2023 for political support. Until then mgmt will need to bridge all gaps with hard work and good planning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.3¢
Change
0.013(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.3¢ $6.176K 7.313K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 28252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.