FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Really? If you can't comprehend the announcements, the ASX...

1. 583 Posts.
    Really? If you can't comprehend the announcements, the ASX translates it into numbers to make it easier for you to understand.

The company has a lot of upside, amazing actually. It "could" become a brand or household name. Unfortunately, it seems there are risks now that were not previously known, and one could argue the company got a bit ahead of itself with its past announcements.

1. The "Subject to" caveat now applied to release dates because the regulatory environment has changed.
    2. Does that regulatory environment now impact the security profile of the technology, one of its stated benefits.
    3. I bought shares on the announcement it would monetise commencing March 2016, we now know that has been pushed out to Q3, and pending exemptions.
    4. The App is being reprogrammed, will it perform the same way? I am concerned that further beta testing may be required.
    5. Someone mentioned they emailed the company about Power Skills, I have not seen a response. I am concerned about the webpage/company name change, and its implications for the hardware agreement.
    6. The SP coming into yesterday didn't really make the announcement of delays a surprise, it almost seemed inevitable.

Once the above issues are resolved or neutralised, I will be buying all the way up the sellers side at any price as all that will be left to do is make some money, and I still believe that most of the "dreamers" on here will be proven right when that occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.