FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

hey skittles i wasn't going to bother commenting anymore on here...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    hey skittles i wasn't going to bother commenting anymore on here as it can get a little off kilter and very overheated but man ! youve got some people p!ss@ng and strutting all over you at the moment all because you refuse to be anything other than optimistic … you nasty nasty man lol ….hang in there mate and don't let the buggers wear you down . I've been guilty of getting upset about the SP suffering and have sulked a lot but to be honest i haven't sold one share yet and for some reason I'm still stubbornly optimistic were heading to thirty cents plus come the second half of the year. catholic trader ??really you don't have a moral right to be commenting on peoples optimisms and personal feelings about their investment on this thread when you have stated you sold out ? stop making it personal with everyone ? why can't we have more positive than negative comments on here when thats really what the wangle thread is for ? so we as an investing family can share our excitement on our purchase ! i don't agree when some folk here are saying balanced comment is whats needed .if you can't be a little bias towards the good of this share on its own thread then where on earth can you be ?all in my opinion of course and now its time for me to be shot down again i suppose .lol I'm really not worried about that .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.