FGL 3.85% 2.5¢ frugl group limited

So im yelling am I? Tell me how are you able to tell the way I'm...

1. 1,595 Posts.
    So im yelling am I? Tell me how are you able to tell the way I'm portraying something by means of text on a screen, that comment is uncalled for.

I've only ever been positive the whole way through due to to my own thoughts on the product for LT holding, not short term. We do not even have a product yet, I'm not even phased what the SP the has done in the last 12 months. I'm not in it for the 12 months leading upto the launch, I'm here LT and am looking forward at the bigger picture.

Rule no1, and the only rule. Never ever ever take any advice given on a stock forum. Do your own research and accumulate ideas with surrounding posts and comments and form your own opinion/sentiment. If you and these others here take my word as gospel with respect to the SP fluctuating, reading my posts and expect what i say is correct and 100%true and blame me, ridicule me and humiliate me in front of a public forum, you andnthese others have issues you need sorting. It's a form of bullying mate and it's not acceptable, hang your head in shame and walk away.

P.S I've never bagged you on here so don't think you can do it to myself or others.

Keep walking...

SK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $4.158K 163.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.