FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

ann on monday, page-78

1. 583 Posts.
    I think the announcement will reveal some sort of tech issue with the App that has caused the delay.

The paying customers by June looks less likely the longer it goes without an App release, marketing etc. It was the rapid path to market that got me into buying a larger stake in this company.

The company and the brand remains undiscovered by the consumer, it has no real presence online or on its affiliates platforms and websites. This doesn't support the likelihood of imminent release of the App either. Something like this should be marketed to the tech community the way a new release Apple or Samsung mobile device is. The Wangle is coming webpage has not been touched in months.

I really don't like surprises from company's, I expect to hear bad news from them when its known, not to find out for myself. So when I was doing due diligence on the past announcements and discovered Power Skills does not appear to be an entity any longer, and nothing released by the company on its implications for the agreement, I decided to take the loss and preserve capital until there is clarity. If that agreement is now not binding, which I don't think it would be if the former entity no longer exists, that was market sensitive and should have been addressed as soon as it was known.

The SP and volumes with news imminent tended to support my bearish view. If there is thrilling news this morning, and money about to come in, I will be buying all week long. I am concerned the lack of depth in the buyers would send this into freefall on anything other than good news. On a risk basis, the downside was catastrophic, and the upside for now seemed less stratospheric.

I am sure I will have it thrown in my face this morning if the news is good and the SP rockets, and I wish all holders well that it does, this was just an investment decision for me, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and it is why I still enjoy the game.

Good luck peeps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.