FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

ann on monday, page-87

1. 583 Posts.
    Say what? 6 weeks ago Wangle were to commence rollout to 12,000 paying subscribers. They now still have a month free subscription before that to get through, and this won't start now until June, so at best they get first paying subscribers in July .... and all that now relies on regulatory approvals and/or exemptions coming through.

I am sorry, but what substantial announcement do you propose is coming shortly? You make many such claims but never provide any substance to support them.

This will be worthy of investment if and when regulatory approvals are in place, confirmation the App still performs as announced with the reprogramming, the status of the Power Skills agreement is confirmed, and we start to see some substance behind the release date such as marketing and promotion on affiliated platforms and webpages.

Once it has been derisked, the tech world is at Wangles mercy. Until then though, I think it will struggle based on the SP history after a much better announcement back in February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.