ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    Hi Popeye82, it is a good question that has no real answer. Darlot may hold a key to the Bombora pit area but it takes a long time to reach those numbers and depends on the ultimate grade and extent of the lodes just being discovered. The target was 1M in a pit and 1.4M ish underground but to what depth?

We could get lucky with the syenite contact strike just to the east yet only initial holes have been poked in. Is there a Wallaby in there somewhere along that 12km we do not know. It is total speculation at this point like the extensions on the dolerite. There are big intrusions and obvious geochem results to entice such questions but a better one it the nearer term LOM and PA production levels as they will tell us so much and enable the market to more accurately value this company.

If we get 150koz PA at an AISC of $1200 or better over a 10 year LOM with further discovery in that contact zone this will light up. The ultimate answer to your question will not be answered for many years as it is a big field. Look at St Ives as an example but I am not saying we have a repeat of that yet. I knew a geo that was discovering at St Ives and have met the other one (female) that was competing with him to discover the most ounces once St Ives had sufficient cash flow. It kept growing for a long time.

Cheers CW and good luck to all. Sorry there is no real answer to your question. Your target seems probable but over what time period?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.