BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Thank you yes it does assist. I am always hungry for more...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Thank you yes it does assist. I am always hungry for more information and knowledge. I do talk to Tom after releases to ensure I understand the results and presentation. He cannot put time frames on "regular" and I would not ask. But in general I put your comments to him and was told what i wrote. He follows the rules and I know what they are too and do not want to compromise myself or BRB. In his presentation the statement was "when results come to hand" or received I am paraphrasing.

Did you read what I said about tapering? And the allowed sample included for the UG estimation? We have a growing UG mine to follow and only some of the lodes are included in the model as we have 3 or 4 orientations. They will not try to "knock it out of the ballpark" with updates and I do not know the cost but he did confirm they do not consider it prohibitive.

As an aside, I have about perfected my Mandelbrot system for gold price prediction and am very happy with that. I have been working on it for years now so application is well advanced. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3161/3161317-17f5fa34c1c2257568f7c950fd395130.jpg Of course I will keep trying to improve however scope for that is getting thin now. I told a group of people in HC years ago in the NCM thread that I had a signal for a turn and they laughed until the next day LOL. We should all strive to be good at what we do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.