CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1443
    Good morning jman.

The tapering was buried in the report. Thanks for the explanation of that usage as strike ceases.
    In this case it was used vertically in the UG lode estimation however. Because there was only one drill line (DD) through those flat lodes they based the JORC calculations on 40m either side of the top of the lode intersection - and tapered to zero at the bottom of the intersection.

We know the lodes have a number or orientations and have a width of 150m approx in the upper well drilled OP zone. So for the UG they could only include a triangle of ore 80m wide (40m each side) down to a point. IF and I mean "if" as this has to be proven, the min is 150m wide at depth as suspected (indicated by structure) and IF the orientations continue into the UG zone; then the 239koz estimate represents a fraction (30%ish?) of the actual min. The estimate had to do this at this stage however that can change with more results.

Other orientations could enrich the gm/tonne estimate of the quart dolerite section of the structure down as far as they continue which is not determined as yet. This just indicates the conservative (as is appropriate) nature of the estimate at this stage and the potential of this zone. The awaited results also have two lode intersections and may be a surprise on that basis. I am told that tapering in the vertical as used is not always used as parallel 40m either side could have been acceptable. That would have resulted in a larger JORC, even into your range on that announcement, just based on geometry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.