IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Currently, there are six systemic therapies available for...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317

Currently, there are six systemic therapies available for patients with advanced disease including atezolizumab in combination with bevacizumab, lenvatinib, regorafenib, cabozantinib, and ramucirumab, in addition to the traditional treatments including ablation, surgical resection, and liver transplantation.
    You are correct, there are currently treatments as outlined in today's poster presentation itself (see above). But as the statistics highlighted from Research.Uk earlier by myself in this thread illustrate, these are relatively unsuccessful in curing late stage cancer patients. To the best of my knowledge they have been somewhat successful in prolonging the lives of early stage cancer patients.

Cancer.org notes on their website the most common treatments for primary liver cancer are tumour ablation and chemotherapy delivered directly into the cancer. The most common treatments for secondary cancer in the liver are chemotherapy or a combination of surgery and chemotherapy.

As the poster presentation clearly highlights, Imugene's CD19 Oncarlytics in combination with Artemis T cells, which are relatively less invasive in contrast to other T cell competitors, may well provide the knockout blow oncologists are searching for in treating late stage liver cancer and potentially other "target-less" solid tumours. Let us hope and pray this CF33, Vaxinia and the Imugene treatments can lead the way in transforming current medical treatments to provide a solution for this huge unmet need. Either way when Oncarlytics receives its FDA IND Approval I am confident there is going to be no shortage of patients with liver cancer lining up to be administered with this now powerful combination treatment.

Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.