IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Firstly the paper discussed from July 2014 was relevant to Dr...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Firstly the paper discussed from July 2014 was relevant to Dr Park's deliberations with Saul Priceman six years later when developing the Imugene licensed Oncarlytics as the data showed that chronic Δ9-THC treatment decreased the efficacy of the memory immune response to candida infection, which correlated with a decrease in IFN-γ that was only observed after the secondary candida challenge.
    Those aware of the immune memory response now present within the City Of Hope onCARlytics platform may attest to the link between the earlier study and the continuous development of the CF33-CD19t combination.

For the fifth and final time, come back to me with a study, preclinical trial or company with more outstanding results than those presented by Dr Anthony Park of The City Of Hope overnight or leave it alone. Just to rejog your memory, and the collective memories of those this thread, Imugene's onCARlytics platform was presented at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy’s Annual Meeting (ASGCT) wherein it demonstrated enhanced anti-tumour activityin vivo against hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) tumours. Please take time to read the poster presentation carefully.

Clearly you are well out of your depth. And to be honest with expressions such as Lol perhaps you are on the wrong forum, maybe Tiktok is more appropriate for someone of your IQ, or should I say EQ. Finally I do object to being referred to as a "he'.
    Last edited by zerotoleratfool: 18/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.