OSL 16.7% 1.0¢ oncosil medical ltd

The narrative is not always what it seems by many on this forum....

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    The narrative is not always what it seems by many on this forum. Look at who are making the comments, what is not being said, what are the real motivations with the comments that are made, and don't let the noise distract from the obvious. This has been and still is (although not as much) a speculative stock with a long way to go.
    The bottom line is this. If I had an bastard of a tumour in my pancreas that was not operable by way of a whipple procedure using key hole surgery and knew with current treatments it was likely that I had on average 8.5 months in this world and for most of this time in a world of pain and I had the funds to give this thing a crack, I would. Knowing that by use of a relatively simple procedure that gives me some hope of reducing the size of it so I can get it cut out of my body then to me it is a no brainer. What would I have to loose. Particularly with the knowledge of the approvals that it has come with.
    There are also some very smart and dedicated people that have founded and work in this company that want to make a difference. If they make some serious coin from it ....well good luck to them. With their money they might even move on to invent other life changing medical devices.
    We are talking about the lives of many here people. Just don't loose site of that and try not to personally attack each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $37.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $107.2K 9.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11210078 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437680 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.