OSL 11.1% 0.4¢ oncosil medical ltd

you’re kidding right Suzuki? Jeez you really don’t get the data...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

you’re kidding right Suzuki? Jeez you really don’t get the data or science do you? Stop absorbing everything you hear from the company slides and think carefully. One final time....NO their analysis does NOT prove device adds benefit over best standard of care chemo when used in addition to that chemo . If anything it proves the better background chemo used in panco outperforms the old chemos used in their “ naive” analysis. On the contrary the fact they originally tried to compare with the same chemos used in panco was arguably the CORRECT way to approach this given no control arm in panco. The fact that comparison was rejected first time is very revealing and concerning because how on earth will this new flawed analysis win the day?
    And 2 weeks ago they announced the London meeting had occurred and said very clearly that they expected an initial assessment from that meeting from COC “within the coming weeks”.... which is basically now. That’s what I’m talking about.
    Im tired of explaining all this- I think I’ll leave it to our friend ABDI now !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $23.68K 4.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23118264 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5200224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.