OSL 0.00% 0.9¢ oncosil medical ltd

As shareholders and investors our stake in OSL will hopefully...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    As shareholders and investors our stake in OSL will hopefully improve once the much, much wider investment community both here and abroad start to get excited about OSL and what it has to offer the world with its device. Let us not forget that even though there are some investment houses with skin in the game already, in the scheme of things only a relatively small amount of investors are aware of the possibilities that OSL has to offer the world with its newly approved device. But, like other successful companies, the share price will only increase when OSL start making some positive and regular announcement and start kicking some commercial goals that puts the spotlight on them and attracts the attention of a much wider retail audience and larger number of institutional investors. But until then do what other smart players are doing..........keep chipping away at increasing ones holdings in this company. Remember this is still a spec buy, in my view, but could soon be seen as a growth company with legs (in my view again). That is when the share price will bounce.....again in my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $191.9K 21.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8525000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 964494 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.