OSL 20.0% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Oncosil breakthrough device receives CE Marking approval, page-122

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I'm not really one that likes the technicals. I tend to look at the numbers with growth and income stocks .....yes I am pretty boring. With specs, where numbers are not there to analyse, I only really go on the narrative, study all the announcements by what is included in the announcements but also just as importantly what is not included. I also look at what it is the spec company is trying to do and look at what real benefits or demand that they are going to provide to the world. I also look at the quality of the board and senior management and what they have achieved outside OSL, in this case. To be frank I have no idea what the share price is going to do in the short to medium term and only guessing that its share price will pay handsomely in the long term. For OSL, I am also hoping, that they will be making a huge difference to the lives of people that are affected my pancreatic cancer tumours and hopefully other tumour into the future. If they achieve a great result with this and I was to make some serious coin as a consequence then I will be a very happy vegemite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $26.39K 5.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1363512 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22279778 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.