OSL 0.00% 0.7¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: OncoSil Investor Update, page-18

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    just my two cents worth @turcin. Stating the obvious in eyes of past long term holders for whom I apologise. Presentation was to me, a variation on a past theme. Did not compel me to say wow, I need to increase my holding - however:
    • the company has a good product. Has some competition & has ‘reasonable’ trial results. Effective but not considered outstanding.
    • the company has a Board with excellent credentials. Can they convince a market that has copped disappointment over past 5 years? New CEO needs to update a loyal base about pathway to sound revenue next 12 months. Otherwise there is a big risk to a loss in enterprise value.
    • the previous CEO and Management team took an age to achieve the CE Mark (Central European),& that truly was the Sales side of the prior CEO you referred to. Big pitches but poor delivery. Absolutely no escaping its record of non-delivery. The Board moved but really it was a year or two late.
    • not an excuse but a fact, is that it was enormously challenging achieving new dose sales / adoption, in a year characterised by a Pandemic. Hospital sites / Doctors delayed many prospective medical treatments let alone introduce new procedures like Oncosil. Unfortunately, this position is unlikely to change in a tangible way for 6-9 months as Vaccines are rolled out. This is purely my opinion but is based on reading diverse commentary over a quite a period.
    • unless there is something magical in a turnaround story by the new CEO, the Share Price is likely to languish where it is, or range trade within a few cents of recent prices at best.

I have a reasonable holding. I don’t anticipate changing my investment as I do not need to sell. For many they may need to sell because they cannot afford to wait, need to deploy funds elsewhere, lost patience etc etc.

I think the product has potential, but adoption overseas will be a slow process. Cannot see big revenue growth short term. Sovereign border issues remain an issue.
    I can afford to hold so I will hold. Does not make me right by any means. I think it has potential so I am leaving it in the oven to bake longer.

good luck ... we all need a change of luck at OSL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $116.5K 16.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 12312335 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3137908 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.