OSL 4.76% 1.1¢ oncosil medical ltd

This goose is well and truly cooked IMO. I’m not convinced...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    This goose is well and truly cooked IMO. I’m not convinced replacing everybody with sirtex people will change much. New CEO I’m sure is good bloke but will face same challenges as the last CEO and the one before that.

it’s always been bloody obvious they’d need to do proper pivotal controlled trial in pancreatic cancer to get US market and broad reimbursement and wider acceptance /adoption . They’ve talked about this for years but never presented a workable trial. They don’t have the cash anyway. And Panco alone was never likely to have much impact in market. Anybody who believed otherwise doesn’t understand the space they’ve invested in.

imo the failings of the previous management wasn’t the time taken to do panco and get the CE, because actually the time taken to do a new trial like panco and follow up was probably about par. The failing was setting up market years ago to believe they’d get CE based on no data only then finding they’d have to go off to do panco (all that fast track talk).

but all this time taken to get to market and sell it does mean any perceived advantage of device over radiotherapy has almost certainly diminished over time, RT like stereotactic has made major advances in last few years even in this cancer

my prediction: the device will occupy same basket as IRE- thought of as investigational and hardly used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $41.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $36.16K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 14154999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5667943 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.