OSL 16.7% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: OncoSil Medical CE Mark Update, page-95

1. 8,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    '
    In the medical innovation space, look for continued new cancer treatments around targeted oncology products. Immuno-oncology drugs and bracytherapies (advanced radiation tumour treatments) will continue to grow at record pace. Oncology is now being seen as a disease space that can be managed by multiple treatments in the same way as we see today in the HIV / AIDS infectious disease space.
    With treatments for the body coming good, the industry is turning to treating diseases of the brain and we should also see a boom in brain medicine, thanks to scientific advances such as genetic sequencing and new DNA editing techniques, along with a better scientific understanding of the overwhelming complexity of illnesses that afflict the brain and how to treat them. A record amount of $US3.3 billion was invested last year alone in the space of brain-destroying illnesses. Look no further than treatments focused on Alzheimer's disease, which directly cost the US healthcare system $US250 billion in 2015. I'm involved in both spaces, as chairman of ASX-listed Actinogen Medical and a board member of Oncosil Medical.

So while many are cautious about the outlook for the coming year, I'm partying like it's 1998.
    Martin Rogers is a start-up investor and company director.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.867K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4186862 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15328756 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.