OSL 9.09% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Regarding Singapore great news and yes very prepared in my...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Regarding Singapore great news and yes very prepared in my opinion to roll this out quickly - From memory the inventor of the delivery device is from Singapore Dr Pierce Chow - He lead the team developed BrachySil with engineers from PsiVida – also did the first in man study from the trial device. -Professor Chow is Senior Consultant and Co-Director (Surgical) of the Comprehensive Liver Cancer Clinic at National Cancer Centre Singapore, Senior Consultant Surgeon in Hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) and Transplant Surgery at Singapore General Hospital, Professor and Course Director at Duke-NUS Medical School Singapore. He was also involved with the Sirtex implants.

SGH is a major teaching hospital in Singapore so will mop up a lot of people in my opinion.

Bell potter reported that he would also be involved - https://www.oncosil.com.au/static/uploads/files/2016-mar-21-bell-potter-osl-initiation-wfprflzhryks.pdf "The roll out of OncoSil in Asia is likely to commence in Singapore under the direction of
    Professor Chow (refer to section on Clinical Advisory Board)"

Interesting this was some years ago when they were planning the Singapore studies.

Singapore you only need one big centre and you will get most of the eligible patients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.92K 1.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 13619110 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5063491 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.