OSL 0.00% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Very valid points one and all. It would be quite naive for...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Very valid points one and all. It would be quite naive for anyone truly interested in OSL to simply look past these or other similar examples of delays and disappointments in the expected outcomes for the OSL treatment as projected by management.

Certainly COVID hasn’t helped anyone’s cause but a treatment with indisputable efficacy in extending life expectancy with pain relief would rise to the top regardless.

OSL seeks to achieve that but has not yet managed to demonstrate it in a meaningful manner where wider acceptance is acknowledged, confidence is introduced and sales through recognition begin to increase ( or commence!).

Right now it has appeal for those left with very few alternative options and (it would appear) the financial wherewithal to reach out for it. This is the “pending impetus” and if that occurs and the results demonstrate it should be available to a wider range of recipients on a subsidised basis then the OSL “success story” should gain traction.

For the sake of those in need I truly hope that is the case and quite obviously the current share price indicates some forward movement is taking place.

The move occurs, the reason follows. Let’s hope that is a positive reason and company growth is both beneficial and sustainable for those in need and rewarding for shareholders.

To “look past” the points you and others have raised as if they are suddenly irrelevant would be quite foolish and even disrespectful ( in my opinion).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $50.21K 4.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7425926 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2122533 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.