OSL 20.0% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

And yet it is quite obvious there is decent momentum creeping...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    And yet it is quite obvious there is decent momentum creeping into the share price. Whether or not it is sustainable will depend on some positive news regarding either sales or FDA approval or both. I’m comforted by the directors buy and also with the way the current buying is happening in a somewhat controlled manner.

The company is certainly increasing its profile in the professional community and the sales team looks well experienced. They’ve put a lot of pieces in place and - in my opinion - they’ve done this with confidence or at the very least an outward portrayal of confidence.

The coming weeks - pre Christmas - will be interesting as the current momentum is definitely anticipatory and that requires stimulus sooner rather than later.

Quietly confident that this will play out positively. My best guess is that some European sales linked to an agreement with one or more medical facilities will be announced and that the FDA decision will not be far away. I’d like to see the former before the latter just in case the FDA decision is not positive.

Opinion only of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.67K 4.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1800000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 16832747 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.