OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Folks, one can make all the changes one wants...change CEO,...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Folks, one can make all the changes one wants...change CEO, bring in more SRX staff, but won’t change the basic fact that there’s not enough convincing data ( imo) to drive sustained and substantial adoption. Not saying it’s bad product.
    Just saying not enough evidence at the moment. Solution? Need to get some more by running trials.
    Evidence is the god.

//My fear is that without more data this device will be put on the shelf with the other devices trialled in this cancer and which have never made it anywhere near routine practice. ///perhaps pulled out as last resort. To replace radiotherapy need to show you’re better. That’s not been shown (yet ) through trials. So why would NiCE for example pay a premium over radiotherapy?

VTR- delighted all your contacts would cash in super etc to pay for the device. Me- nope I’d go stuff it and go on holiday. No tier 1 evidence exists (yet) to show it prolongs survival or improves quality of life.

Now the person(s) who’s got HC this week to remove about dozen of my historic posts (going back to early September!) for whatever reason, is very welcome to report this post too
    AIMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.396K 1.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 18270968 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.