OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

You might say stuff it and go on a holiday vrs and I couldn't...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    You might say stuff it and go on a holiday vrs and I couldn't honestly say that I wouldn't either if it was me. But a cherished loved one?

Having lost a daughter to cancer (not one in the OSL arena) I can confirm that you grasp for every last straw you can find. I recall ringing a Federal Member of Parliament to gain access to a limited trial drug mentioned by the consulting oncologist and being asked "if we had googled other trials as well". We ended up gaining access to the drug by approaching the CEO of the company (a major offshore pharma) but by then it was too late. That was seven years ago and I'm not mentioning this for any other reason than to confirm what we would do personally and what we would do for our near and dear are light years apart. I'm sure others have similar experiences.

Personally, I want Oncosil to be successful but I have no firm resolve that they will. My own research leads me to believe they might but then again it (my investment in OSL) is definitely influenced by some hopeful emotion .

If your previous posts have been removed that is out of order (in my opinion). You've always expressed your opinion logically

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $20.48K 4.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23939465 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 969889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.