1CG 4.76% 1.1¢ one click group limited

So for those interested... in a real life case study, I had a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    So for those interested... in a real life case study, I had a younger employee (20yr old) I know say to me yesterday that he had tried e-tax & another tax estimation platform over the weekend and he was disappointed that one had calculated a tax OWING of $120 and the other a tax OWING of $160.
    I asked him if he ended up lodging and he told me no, so I mentioned One Click Life and said I'd be genuinely interested to see how easy it is for him to use (he has very limited tax knowledge) and asked if he could keep me posted if he did decide to give it a try.

Results: he came back to me this morning and will now be receiving around a $200 REFUND (he is pretty happy with that result). He said the process was really well guided and easy to follow etc (some manual entry required ofcourse for the bank statement integration stuff). He then (unprompted by me) went on to say "and it's pretty good, if I was getting a decent refund I could have paid an additional fee and got it Next Day!".
    So that side of the fee structure should see some interest.

As an added note, he didn't really look much into it, but he did mention that when he was looking through the site that they have "something to do with house mortgages as well" (of which he has recently bought a house). I can see how a follow up email spruiking the other benefits and services available on the platform could easily convert people that have had a positive and fast result with their tax lodgment.

So I'm liking what I see in regards to the cross promotion strategy and the overall usefulness and benefits of keeping ones financial life in one spot could be a very sticky offering.

Very happy to be invested here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.