BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: One year extension to USD bond issue, page-2

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Ready for a negative decision at the courts?

It will not be a good look if this decision does go south

Management made the decision to sell more the the 25,000 tonne trigger that created this problem.

They then relied and distributed information to market participants that all they were required to do was pay a higher royalty on sold tonnes to avoid the payment. (I have never heard an explanation for this point. It became mute

They then have good legal advice that they would win the first round of court hearings. They lost!

Management have since tried to convince that their have been assured that their legal position is strong not just on one but on multiple individual points.

Todays actions to conserve cash suggest some consternation.

Do the management team deserve to be lauded in the face of a negative court decision?

I still believe that BRL has a healthy future but a management team that do not understand the contracts that guide our future may need to be questioned.

Maybe we should also start talking about the JAL contract because lats face it if is as good as Management would like us to believe then was it wise to gift L&M 2.5% of the project; at least to my understanding

Any how love to chat more on any point. Sockk it to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 80.5¢ 79.5¢ $17.51K 21.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 640 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.