OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

It's an interesting question. The strategy is Connie's, so I...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    It's an interesting question. The strategy is Connie's, so I would see it as very difficult to find someone both capable and willing to execute on the waiting strategy.

The question is whether it needs a fresh strategy, which would seem to predicate a new leader. It's probably time for more leadership from the broader board. The nature of some CEOs is that they build and egocentric executive structure, such that there tends not to be a natural successor within the business. While internal rumours in OVH two years ago suggested Connie would retire at Xmas 2018 and be replaced by Richard Harris-Smith, I would view that as extremely unlikely at this point. As Connie takes a relatively small cash salary, I can't think of anyone of substance who would be willing to take on such a huge job without a much bigger salary. There are some mediocre people in the industry who earn a lot more than she does.

I think that means that, while a clean sweep with a new broom would be great, Connie is likely to remain at the helm for the foreseeable future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.