OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

Ann: OneVue Update on Sargon Receivable, page-48

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    My posts are open, as far as I know. Will check, as I was unable to search my own posts. That may be a setting issue on HC.

Yes, a bit bearish on the stock - but was quite analytic. You will find it hard to dispute my predictions - where I made them.

1. SP to fall below 30c by December 2019 - OK, it did not hit that till Feb 2020
    2. OVH's security on the PPSR was not "perfected" - other creditors and the liquidators agree - and today's first market announcement effectively confirms that
    3. SP on or below 20c would trigger a takeover - bids would be at least 6-10 weeks in the making, helped by a fall to as low as 10c - the share price fall DID trigger this bid
    4. IRESS would be likely acquirer because of the relationship with OVH selecting to use IRESS's Acurity system - effectively killing off the OV5 (originally called OneVue - hence the company name after Connie took over) legacy system.I am full of it - it being useful market analysis!! I think the accuracy of my posts hold water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.