OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

My posts are open, as far as I know. Will check, as I was unable...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    My posts are open, as far as I know. Will check, as I was unable to search my own posts. That may be a setting issue on HC.

Yes, a bit bearish on the stock - but was quite analytic. You will find it hard to dispute my predictions - where I made them.

1. SP to fall below 30c by December 2019 - OK, it did not hit that till Feb 2020
    2. OVH's security on the PPSR was not "perfected" - other creditors and the liquidators agree - and today's first market announcement effectively confirms that
    3. SP on or below 20c would trigger a takeover - bids would be at least 6-10 weeks in the making, helped by a fall to as low as 10c - the share price fall DID trigger this bid
    4. IRESS would be likely acquirer because of the relationship with OVH selecting to use IRESS's Acurity system - effectively killing off the OV5 (originally called OneVue - hence the company name after Connie took over) legacy system.I am full of it - it being useful market analysis!! I think the accuracy of my posts hold water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.