ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Good luck to you to, your concerns are very reasonable. I am...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    Good luck to you to, your concerns are very reasonable. I am hoping that the profile of SK is dramatically improved. The Winter Olympics and in particular the opening ceremony should give a massive lift to investing in this very high tech country.
    I have made a suggestion that a share buy back could work to form a solid bottom to our SP and restore much needed confidence in our company. I understand the importance of preserving capital however if you buy at say .25 and raise capital if needed at .50 or borrow short term on a proven resource , makes sense to me.
    Of course the other way would be for our board of directors to take this opportunity to buy and not let the company be taken over for sixpence.
    You also have raised concerns about the global financial pull back. I feel that SAU'S position is very strong in this regard and was my primary reason to invest. POG Has been quite stable in AU$ terms at least and a rapid realization that digital currency is very dangerous place to be will see money flow back into gold.
    Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $16.17K 1.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1263168 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.