VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Ongoing Funding Support including SPP Results, page-12

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Yep Samuel we all need patience (i have been waiting 17 years for this particular milestone) . FYI I have recently learnt that the JORC 2012 compliance updates for both new and previous JORC 2004 records require a complete rework on all drilling results not just the recent ones. The process is apparently time consuming and costly but necessary. So counting down the days I reckon we have at least another 3-4 weeks to wait from what was posted 2 weeks ago:

"The upgrade report is expected to be due in 4-6 weeks which should include the estimated tonnage, grade and ounces for all deposits announced over the last 18 months including incorporating some results still to come in. This will also be added to previous results to generate the models for the resource upgrade. The extraction/processing rate VAN are targeting is approximately 750,000 tonnes per year (multiply by expected grade and divide by 31.1 to get expected oz produced per year). IMO if the upgrade report meets the above expectations the market should reward us nicely."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.